I Want a More Masculine Face. Jaw Augmentation Vs. Injectibles, Cheek Augmentation Vs. Injectibles? (photo)

I'm looking for achieving a masculine, symmetrical appearance to my face, I presently feel my jawline lacks symmetrical balance to my forehead, at first glance I considered a jaw impant surgery, however I'm unsure if a syringe or two of filler to "flare out" the back of my jaw will achieve the desired affect. I've already received injectible filler to achieve a "chiseled" cheekbone. Moving forward, is rhinoplasty nessecary to correct the bulbus tip? Injection or Impant for the jaw? thoughts?

Chin and cheek surgery, etc.

+1

Implants for bone underdevelopment work better, look better and are permanent. The only risk with a good surgeon is the possibility of infection. The nose tip can be refined and the bridge straightened as well. Make sure your surgeon knows exactly what you want BEFORE surgery.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.