Can Surgery Lower my Eyebrows Like This? Is It Realistic? (Pics)

My eyebrows are high and I really don't like it. I've been looking through beautiful female faces and all of them have their eyebrows very close to the eylid. I'm half asian and that's why my eyelids are slightly slanted which gives the impression that they are really small. I don't think blepharoplasty is gonna help much to make it look like my eyebrows are closer to my eye, so I was wondering if there is such a thing as a reverse brow lift that could help me achieve this look? Thanks.

Can surgery loweer my eyebrows?

+2

Hello, you do not need surgery to lower your eyebrows. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and have some Botox injected. Good luck to you.

Lowering eyebrows.

+2

Do NOT have anything done.  Your eyes look great the way they are. Surgery will make it worse!

Botox is the best option to create subtle lowering or reshaping of the eyebrows

+2

Botox is the best option to create subtle lowering or reshaping of the eyebrows. However, as the eyebrows lower you will develop fullness in the upper eyelid. That is not shown in your simulated "after" image. While careful Botox treatment can create the look you desire, your injector would need to be careful not to overtreat you as this will create heaviness in your eyelids especially in the area closer to your nose. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to lower eyebrows

+2

I would not recommend any surgery to lower your eyebrows.  First of all, they most likely will drop a little over time.  Second, there is really not a traditional type of surgery to lower the eyebrows.  This could be partially accomplished by removing some of the upper eyelid skin, but again, this would not be recommended as a good portion of skin would need to be removed and could result in incomplete eyelid closure .  A non-surgical option for you would be to have some Botox placed above your eyebrows to lower them a bit.  That would be my recommendation.   

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and Brow Lowering

+1

I would recommend Botox to lower your brow by the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials.

Eyebrows

+1

You have a beautiful face and eyes. You do not need surgery or botox or anything else. Enjoy your youth while it lasts

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brows can be lowered with Botox.

+1

Hi.

But it is not for you.  I think your eyes are very attractive, and your eyebrows should not be lowered.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Botox is a realistic option

+1

I agree with the comments about Botox instead of surgery.  Although this is a temporary correction, it provides a more natural result.  Make sure to have this performed by a training, licensed physician or RN in a medical setting.  Good luck.

Richard W. Maack, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lowering brow

+1

Your  brows are fine. I do not recommend any surgery for you. You can consider Botox or Dysport which can reshape the brow if you like.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Surgery is not for you!

+1

Lowering a normal eyebrow [with no history of trauma/scarring etc] is a near absolute impossibility.

Furthermore, your eyebrows are very well positioned in proportion to your face.

If you want to lower your eyebrows subtly, it can be done with botox.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon