How soon can I have lipo and change my breast implants?

I am 34 yrs old an mother of 4 kids. I became pregnant with my fifth child an had a still birth @ 22 wks , how long do i have to wait before i can do a liposuction an change my breast implant .

Your breasts should be allowed to return to a pre-pregnant size before surgery.

Hello!
The best thing to do is allow your entire body to go back to a pre-pregnant state-- and this can take many weeks, or months.  You could discuss this with your surgeon, and get prepared, so that after you have returned to your pre-pregancy self, you can proceed.
Breast Wishes.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon