Treatments While on Isotretinoin?

Hi,i am currently on 10mg/day of isotretinoin, no major side effects except dry lips and skin flakes around mouth and nose area. I live in a tropical country, am wondering if the followings are safe during my treatment: - Is it safe to use benzoyl peroxide topical 2.5% on acne spots? - Are Kojic Acid, Retinol and Arbutin serum (topical) safe? - Is manual extraction of comedones and soft chemical peeling safe? Thank you very much in advance.

Treatments while on Isotretinoin

+2

It will be best to consult your prescribing physician with exactly what products you want to use and the treatments you want to undergo. It's always best to consult an expert in-person. While generally those are fine, it's hard to give a blanket "ok".