Jag start soreness and difficult to open mouth after Botox injection in eye area and dental procedure?

I had Botox injection for the first time at my eye corners and front head. One week later I had tooth procedure for crown in my right side of mouth. During the procedure my dentist injected some medicine around my gum. After one week of wearing temporary crown, my right jag starts soreness, and it is difficulty with opening my mouth. I had crown procedures before, never had this kind problem. Could this related to Botox injection? Unfortunately I can’t get help from the doctor who did Botox for me.

+1

I suggest you follow-up with your medical provider who did your Botox treatment and your Dentist to further evaluate you

Hello

+1

I highly recommend to ask your Dr. if you have any doubts about the side effects of your prior Botox Treatment.

Make an appoitment with the doctor to evalute the area and assist you with your doubts.

As silly as it may sound, it's always better to speak to your doctor, he will always be able to assist you in what ever doubt or problem you have.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon