Any Good Surgeons in Jax Fl?

Looking forward to getting a Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants Please Help. 28 136 pounds
Here is a link to doctors in your area that perform tummy tucks and breast implants.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Any Good Surgeons in Jax Fl?

+2
You may want to start by searching this site.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Any Good Surgeons in Jax Fl?

+2

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.

Good surgeons in Jax, Fl

+2
I would recommend the surgeons at the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville. Dr. Terkonda and Dr. Waldorf are Mayo trained and have been there many years. 

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon