Does Fat Transfer to One Breast Cost Less?

I've been wanting to get a breast augmentation but I decided that I wouldn't want breast implants. Instead I thought fat transfer was a better choice. I have asymmetrical breasts and I wanted to transfer fat to the smaller breast. It's something I want to do soon, and I wondered if the prices dropped a bit if it was just for one breast.

Does Fat Transfer to One Breast Cost Less

+1

Quite a number of factors go into the pricing for surgery, particularly for fat transfer to the breast. These include the volume needed, and the ease of harvest--how many sites must be used to get enough fat.

Often the cost of doing one side will be less that doing two sides.--not half though. 

You seem ready for an in person consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.
.