This is Not What I Expect. What Should I Do? (photo)

Its been 11 months since my first surgery. I know its prety much impossible look a 100%. but this is too much. And I`ve been trying to be patient but its hard.running nose become a cronic problem as I never have .Im just afraid to go back to my Doc and I cant come up with money to keep trying making look better. And Im not sure why is this. bellow is the link from my older post. I still felling hardinnes on nose. 

A Revision Rhinoplasty is needed to fix complications

+2

You need a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon to fix your nose. The problems that you have will not correct themselves and you need revision surgery to straighten the septum and the tip cartilages. Three times is not a charm when it comes to nasal surgery so please make sure you are in the hands of a skilled surgeon for this procedure. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

You will need a revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is apparent from your photos that the nasal tip remains quite asymmetric after your initial rhinoplasty.  This will not get better with time and will require a revision procedure to reposition and reshape the nasal cartilage.  It looks like the nasal septum is out of alignment as well which will effect both the cosmetic and functional aspects or your nose.  I would recommend seeing your original surgeon to see if he or she has a plan for improving your result.  If not, you will need to seek a second opinion from a surgeon who is experienced with revision rhinoplasty.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty for crooked nose etc.

+1

You need a revision rhinoplasty to straighten your nose, septum and tip.  Your nose should look better than it does.  See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result.  

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Since it is 11months after your rhinoplasty, it's not going to change significantly from the pictures that you have shown. First, go back and talk to your operating surgeon to express your concerns. See if he or she can offer a treatment plan to make it better. If you are unsure and not willing to go back to the original surgeon, then your only option is to seek 2nd opinion from other plastic surgeons.

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD FACS, Wang Plastic Surgery

Stewart Wang, MD, FACS

Time will not fix a crooked nose after rhinoplasty

+1
Your nose and septum deviate significantly after your rhinoplasty, and waiting will not improve things. Look for a second opinion with a surgeon experienced with rhinoplasty revision.

Crooked Nose 11 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Discuss your dissatisfaction with your surgeon. If you do not have confidence in that individual get a second opinion from an expert in revision rhinoplasty. Your result can be improved.

Problem nose result

+1

Your photo shows an extremely tough starting point before surgery.  Yours is no nose for an inexperienced surgeon. Your result doesn't look good because your nasal septum leans far off to the side.  This will not correct itself with time unfortunately.  There a few top revision rhinoplasty experts in the US whom you should consider consulting.  Good luck.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS