Do I need a butt lift? (photo)

To me my butt looks long. I really don't like it.

Do I need a butt lift?

+1

I deal with long buttocks every day.  The buttocks can be effectively shortened and reshaped in almost any shape or projection.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock lift for "long butt"

+1

Most women in fact do have a longer (ovoid) buttock shape compared to men (round).  Your buttock is quite typical and overall well shaped. It appears long because there is too gradual of a curve from your waistline.  Liposculpting of your lower waistline ("love handles") will create a more dramatic delineation and shorten the appearance of your buttock as well as make it appear relatively more perky.  Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt lift

+1

Hi arkansasgirl. You have a very nice shape. You don't need a lift. What will shorten the appearance of a long but and I agree with you, is fat sculpting. Find a plastic surgeon experienced in doing these and consult with them.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon