Are Ivoclar Empress Veneers of Good Quality?

Empress as a material for dental veneers

+2

Empress, as a material for all-porcelain crowns and veneers, has been around for a long time, and it is a proven and tested material of good quality from a reputable company.

Like everything else in dentistry it is not a perfect material, so the quality of the final product will be determined by the skill of the ceramist and whether it is a good indication in your mouth, as determined by your dentist

Alpharetta Cosmetic Dentist

Emax veneers are beautiful and strong.

+1

Empress, a material made by Ivoclar, is an excellent restorative choice.  Emax specifically is the most current material by Ivoclar.  Emax veneers are beautiful and strong.  I have placed hundreds of these restorations in the mouths of many of the patient I treat.  As a cosmetic and restorative dentist, I am very happy with the results of this material.

Newport Beach Cosmetic Dentist

Empress is a great material

+1

Ivoclar Empress is a fantastic material.  Millions of teeth have been restored with it.  Ivoclar's newest material, EMax may have superseded it, as it is stronger and has comparable esthetics.  Either material can be great - it's really all about the ceramist and the dentist!

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Empress is my favorite material for veneers

+1

There are lists of reasons for it being a great material, from strength to looks.  Much of the cosmetic result is from the talent of the ceramist based on the information given from the dentist, but there should be no hesitation to use it as a material.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/veneers-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Absolutely!!

+1

I actually have Ivoclar Empress veneers in my own mouth.  It is probably the most commonly prescribed pressed ceramic veneer / crown in dentistry today.  It has been around for a long time and Ivoclar-Vivadent is the manufacture- they are a great, ethical dental company IMO.  

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist