It's Been Five Years Since my Nose Surgery and the Tip, I Find, Still Bulgy. How Can I Reduce That? (photo)

I had a nose job when I was 14 years old. Due to breaking it I hard trouble breathing therefore I a nose job was in order. It's been five years and I find that the tip of my nose is still quite bulgy. It does not quite fit with the rest of my nose.

Wide Tip 5 Years Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Five years after your surgery, your nose will not improve - healing is complete. The most obvious problem with your tip is the wide asymmetrical nasal base. Additional refinement of the tip may be possible, but an examination would be necessary to determine what is possible.

Tip at five yrs

+1

Surgery migh be an option.  There really are only a limited number of ways to reduce the size of things on the nose.  Surgery has a role.  In some situations steroid injections can be helpful.  Must be customize to the patient.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.