How can I remove a 7 year old stretch mark on my face? (photo)

its 7 years ago in a accident have a stretch mark in my face, How can i remove it ..... please if u have any cream for that please tall me ,,, see the mark in my left side of my face

Facial scaring

+1
even though the picture is not very clear, what shows in your medial left cheek is a hyper pigmented long  scar.  You need multiple treatments of non-ablative 1064nm laser.  The treatment is non-ablative remodeling of the collagen and is done with laser Genesis.  You need to use physical or inorganic sun protection and can also use silicon sheathing application call Cicca care.

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon