Its Been 1 Year Since my Tummy Tuck and I Still Have a Swelling Above Scar. Ps Said It Was Lymphodaema. Think Its Pseudobursa?

i had a seroma which was aspirated about 6 times. the swelling can be palpated above the scar almost like a 'filling or padding'. surgeon said it was lymphodaema and would settle but it hasnt. i think it may be a pseudobursa. when i said this to him he said it wasnt, however he did say that should there be a need for any further treatment for example a scan then i would be liable to pay. im really worried about this. could you advise. thankyou in anticipation

Swelling one year after?

An exam would be needed and if a fluid wave is present, another aspiration could confirm what you have.  If your surgeon isn't helpful (like he should be) then get a second opinion.  Your surgeon should be your advocate and be looking out for your interests, but there are always exceptions to this rule.