Its Been a Year Since I Gotten my Implants Behind the Muscle; Experiencing Pain and Limited Arm Movement?

Im getting pain from the muscle and at time it hurts to move my right arm? the implants looks normal. is this normal? any suggestions?

Pain and Limited Arm Movement 1 Year after Breast Augmentation?

+1

No, it is not “normal” to have continued pain and limited arm movement one year after breast tissue surgery. I would suggest following up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you and/or refer you to other consultants as necessary.

Pain after a year doesn't sound normal

+1

I tell my patients that it takes a year to heal completely after breast augmentation surgery.  Patients who experience pain after a year may be experiencing capsular contracture or some other unexpected issue.  Sounds like you should probably discuss your situation with a local board certified plastic surgeon.  They should be able to tell by examining you if you are developing capsular contracture.

Kelly Gallego, MD, FACS
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon