It been a year since my forehead flap procedure. Will my scars on my forehead/nose benefit from scar revision surgery? (photo)

Scar revision

Dear Jules
It looks like you have endured a tough year with extensive surgery, and frankly the results look great!!. I think that if you ask your surgeon to use a filler just to raise your forehead scar (by injecting right into the scar superficially), you can get a more even look to your forehead.

Raising the scar with filler would make it less noticeable, easier to camouflage with foundation or little makeup if needed and it is also much less expensive than revision surgery. It also has very little down time. I have used it often with consistent, safe and reproducible results. I'm almost certain your surgeon has a great deal of experience using fillers in scars.
best of luck!!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

It been a year since my forehead flap procedure. Will my scars on my forehead/nose benefit from scar revision surgery?

Before doing an invasive scar revision surgery try micro needling with Vit C and PRP infusion to the areas, at least 3 sessions..