I Think It`s Windowshading - Can I Switch from Unders to Split-muscle Technique Now? Any Risks? (photo)

3 mnths post op, 355cc unders. My left breast has no visible crease, there`s a muscle behind the skin on the inner bottom part of it, which is very obviously seen in between the breasts whatever I do, even when I slightly move my arms. I think I am having the "windowshading" deformity cause when I get my hands up, my "real breast" moves towards the armpit together with my nipple, while the implant stays intact. Same happens when I lay down - my nipple moves to the "corner" of the implant.

Double bubble deformity

+1

You have a typical double bubble deformity seen with submuscular placement

This is caused by the released muscle contracting and exposing the lower partof the implant

I treat this condition by converting the implants to a subfascial position

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon