Its Been 7 Weeks, 3 Days. Had my Rhino Want to Ask That the Nasal Width Also Reduces As the Scar Tissues Get Mature? (photo)

I m really excited about the results of my nose i m really happy with the shape of it the best thing is that everybody around me has acknowledged the change in me! Everyone says that your nose is quite change,and i love it i really want to that the nasal width also get narrower as the scar tissues mature as my surgeon has also done alar base reduction?

Its Been 7 Weeks, 3 Days. Had my Rhino Want to Ask That the Nasal Width Also Reduces As the Scar Tissues Get Mature?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more, and the nose should appear more refined with time. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+1

Great result at 2 months why not allow a full year of healing before thinking about revisions??? Again great result!