It's been two years since my last rhinoplasty and I'm still super swollen?

I had two rhinoplasties. The first time she was way too conservative that I tried to have another one to fix it. She was still too conservative. The issue is that I'm still swollen. The cartilidge is swollen and I have thick skin on my nose that is swollen too. It looks awful. Is there anything I can do. Or any medication I can take to help this? I'm really desparate.

Swollen 2 Years after Rhinoplasty

+1

Two years after a rhinoplasty you are not swollen. If you're not satisfied with the appearance of your nose a revision will be necessary. Select an experienced surgeon who specializes in revision surgery.

Revision rhinoplasty for "swollen" nose.

+1

After 2 years you need a revision by an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. The swelling is gone!

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. However, after 2 years, you may want to consider a revision.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.