3 Months Since my Smart Lipo, Why Do My Thighs and Arms Have Odd Indentations and Waves?

Its been 3 months since my smart lipo. My thighs and arms have odd dentations and waves. The skin on my thighs never contracted and looks worse than before; i think because of the loose skin. Is there anything I can do for the thighs? I am satisfied with the arms other than the dents.

This is a common complaint

+1

The problem is that unless the surgeon does very little with the SmartLipo, the result may be irregular, because the laser damages tissue and causes scarring.

This is difficult to correct. it may need very careful regular liposuction and possibly fat grafting.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon