It's been 3 months after my rhinoplasty, my tip is really swollen, will it change?

Time and swelling after surgery

+1
without an examination it is difficult to say, but certainly at 3 months it is normal for there to be some swelling in the nose.  It will improve and you result should change.  be patient and speak to your surgeon about the issues you are having.

Nasal tip swelling

+1

The nose will stay swollen for up to a year after a rhinoplasty, and sometimes longer.  At three months this sounds normal, but if you are concerned, you should see your surgeon.

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

3 Months Post Rhinoplasty and Tip is still Swollen

+1
It is very common for the nasal tip to still have swelling weeks to months following your Rhinoplasty.  The swelling in the tip is usually the last to go.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as recommended, so that he can guide you to a complete recovery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD