It's been 5 months after my liposuction still have pumps, is this normal? (photo)

Pumps after 5 months , it gets worse during the day

Contour irregularities After Liposuction

+2
I would start ultrasound or massage for the next few months.  This can take 6-12 months to get better so hang in there.  If it doesn't get better after a year, you should consider a re-treatment with the laser to blend the area, also because it s a smaller cannula.  Or power-assisted aspiration with small diameter.  Or either of them in combination.  If concerned immediately, see your surgeon.  Good luck!  Dr. Emer.

Contour problems after liposuction may take a number of months to resolve.

+2
The photograph demonstrates persistent contour irregularities that should get better with time. Five months may seem like a long time but with liposuction it may take several months more before the result is complete.

It's been 5 months after my liposuction still have pumps, is this normal?

+1
NO! But this or these are frequent results/complications following liposuction of any type. I try to avoid these by careful pre operative explanations to the patients of these possibilities. Post operatively use aggressive lymphatic massages, external ultrasound, ThermiSmooth RF treatments... 

Contour issues after liposuction

+1
It can take up to about 6 months or sometimes longer for firm areas to soften. If they are soft then it is more likely fat that was not successfully treated and a revision can be done.