I had a Brazilian Butt Lift 2 wks ago, happy with my results but want to go bigger. How long should I wait for round 2? (photos)

It has only been two weeks since my bbl surgery.. and I am happy with my results so far.. I just want an even bigger butt.. I know I probably dont have alot of fat.. but between my arms inner thighs and I still see some fat by my bra underarm area and back a little.. how long should I wait and is it possible to get an even bigger butt then I got?

Second BBL

+2
Thank you for your pictures.  Your result is good this far.  You desired result is not realistic nor can you achieve that goal because of your lack if fat.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

+1
Thank you for your question .
I recommend to wait at least 6 months before your next procedure, and you need to make sure before your surgery that you will have enough fat to transfer again . 
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Secondary BBL

+1
I would give it 4 months before undergoing a second procedure to add more fat into the buttocks. Good luck.