It's been 5 days since my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and the sutures on my right nostril look weird. Should I worry? (Photo)

there's a small bump a blue one as u can see in the pic. im scared that maybe i pulled a suture or something. is it something to worry about cause im panicking. the dark bloody looking thing hanging out are sutures not blood. sorry for the mess of my nose .

Concerns regarding the appearance of my nose five days after rhinoplasty

+1
  • It is difficult to tell from the photograph you've provided just what is concerning you. Based on the photographs I can't tell that anything seems out of order. I suggest you see your surgeon and let him evaluate your nose in a face-to-face basis.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon