It's Been 6 Days After Revision Rhino, and Got Hit in the Nose with a Tennis Ball?

Hi there, I am very worried that I might have damaged the results of my revision rhino, to fix a crooked nose. I was hit right on the tip of the nose with a tennis ball. The impact was pretty forcefull. Forcefull enough to get me very worried. I was not bleeding, but started to feel light headed for about 30-40mins. It was only 6 days ago that I had my sergury, I still have my cast on. Will this do damage to the results? If so, what should I do?

Injury After Rhinoplasty

Well I can understand being dizzy. I am sure the tip was still pretty tender. While I am sure you can injure the work that was done, you probably did not. More than likely it just hurt really bad and the underlying work is intact. Being that said the easy answer is go see your surgeon and let them take a look.