Its Cool Sculpting Good for Small Boy Frame?

I have small body frame height 4' 11" my wrist 4". I have big belly 32 inch hips 86 inch. I plan to have cool sculpting in my abdomen area. Most the comment come from woman who have big frame. So is this procedure good for my size?

CoolSculpting in Small Frame

+2

I don't believe the frame has a big influence on the CoolSculpting Cryoliposis.  The most important factor that we have found over the 3 years of using the technology is the relation of the fat and skin.  If the skin and fat easily distracts from the inner core, then more of the tissue will come in contact with the cooling process and usually a better result ensues.  Make sure to find a certified center with good before and after photos of CoolSculpting.  Kent V. Hasen, MD, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Naples.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting can reduce fat and cause fat loss in healthy patients

+1

If there is a localized fat accumulation that can be pinched between the skin, then coolsculpting is probably a good treatment alternative provided the applicator will fit on the area. 

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/zeltiq/index.html

The best way to assess Coolsculpting Candidates

+1

I believe the best way to assess candidates for Coolsculpting is to pinch their fat. That really does the best job at finding non visceral fat that will respond. In correctly assessed patients, Coolsculpting works consistently.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting

+1

Part of the CoolSculpting consultation would include an evaluation of the area to be treated to be sure you are a good candidate for the procedure. A healthy person with stubborn areas fat is generally a good candidate, but only a consultation would allow you to know for certain.

Web reference: http://www.bluewaterspa.com/coolsculpting.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting

+1

It is hard to say without seeing you.  Please make an appointment with a provider who has a CoolSculpting machine for an appropriate analysis and consultation.

Dr. Grant Stevens     Marina Plastic Surgery Associates      Marina del Rey, CA           The Institute

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/plastic_surgery/zeltiq.cfm