Its Been All Most 3 Weeks Since my Tummy Tuck, Just Started my Menstral Cycle, I Am Swollen More Now?

Hello

+2

Swelling takes 6- 9 months for it to subside. You being on your menstrual do tend to swell you up a little more. You should be wearing your compression garments as much as you can.

Swelling after a Tummy Tuck

+1

Depending upon the type of tymmy tuck, swelling will fluctate for as long as 6-9 months post-procedure. Many women feel they swell more during their menstrual cycle. Time, patience, and adherence to the use of any garments prescribed are recommended.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Swelling and Tummy Tucks

+1

It takes SEVERAL months for all swelling to subside after a full tummy tuck. It is normal to have some additional swelling during your menstral cycle.

Leo Lapuerta, MD