It's Actually Possible to Have a Chin Reduction? (photo)

I have such a very long chin, is not big or prominent and I could say that my face looks fine from the front, but from the side you can actually see how long is it. So I was thinking if something like a reduction of the bone is possible, can I reshape my chin? Does such surgery exists? And how much do you think it would cost?

Vertical Chin Reduction

+2

You are referring to a vertical chin reduction which would be done through an intraoral  wedge reduction genioplasty approach. This will bring your chin slightly forward as it is shortened but in your case that would be a favorable dual movement.