It's 600 Cc HP Saline Implants Too Big for a Mother That Breast Fed 2 Children I'm 23 Years Old 5"5? (photo)

I had surgery a year ago i got 470cc HP saline Unders and I am very disappointed with the results they look so small i thought they will be much bigger and fuller on top. before the operation I was a 36B and I wanted to be at least a 36DD, so i decided to do another surgery I told my PS I wanted a 600cc HP saline but he said that's too big for me because my skin will not hold the weight of the implant because my skin is not tight enough due to breatfeeding. is that true please help me.

130 cc Size Increase Too Much?

+2

In general, I tell most patients who want to have a noticeable increase in breast size after implant revision, at least 150 cc should be added.  I do not think the 600 cc would be too large given your current size and apparent chest wall width.

Is 600 Cc HP Saline Implants Too Big?

+2

From looking at the photos and without the benefit of an actual exam, I think that you would tolerate another 130 cc.  This will probably give a modest size increase of about half a cup size.

What it won't do is give more cleavage. To get cleavage you must have breasts that are naturally close together, and most women, you included, do not. When implants are under the muscle, the implants must stay outside where the pectoral muscle attaches to the breastbone, and this usually leaves a gap of at least an inch. You can get a bit more with implants above the muscle, but the disadvantates dwarf that one advantage. 

If you go for larger implants, consider silicone, which will feel more natural on average. Recall that larger implants may increase chances of sagging later on.

Thanks for your question and for the posted photo. All the best.

600 cc implants

+2

The larger the implant, the more likely they will sag sooner than with smaller implants. It is definitely a balancing act.

Is 600 cc's too much?

+2

It  is a very personal question and comes with many risks that you have to accept should you find a doctor to do this for you.  Your breasts are not even and that will persist unless you choose to have a breast lift of some sort.  If your breasts are very low on your chest, you may wish to consider a lift and repositioning of your implants higher instead of just putting in a larger implant.  This would be a viable option if you chose your original implant size as well since you were comfortable with that size and presumably, are considering the larger implant simply to give you more fullness on top.  Regardless, you should discuss this with your surgeon as he has the advantage of having 'been there'. 

Curtis Wong, MD

Breasts can handle almost any size implant. However, there are considerations for excessively large implants.

+2

A plastic surgeon can place implants of 600 cc in your breasts.  Whether or not this is good aesthetic idea depends on the expectations of the patient.  I think you would be better served by gel implants.

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+2

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery revisionary is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “fuller, rounder”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.