Okay Its Been 3-4 Months Ago Since I Had my Revision Otoplasty and Im Not Happy?

What can I do im already seeing my surgeon in a couple weeks

Two Strike Otoplasty

+1

When dealing with any contractor that has produced a less than favorable result it is best to be non-confrontational, direct and repetitive. Write down your concerns and point them out to the practitioner. It helps to have photographs to illustrate your points. Request how your concerns can/ could be addressed. Ask for your surgeons plan of action. Write it down next to each concern. Repeat your concerns to the contractor and the responses your contracture has made. Do not be confrontational. May I suggest you let your contracture know you are a bit confused as your result is less than what you had anticipated. You are simply trying to figure out what to do and it is less confusing if you can write it down.
 Then, even if you are happy with your surgeons answers/ plan of action request copy of your operative reports from your surgeon. Consider taking it for a second option from another surgeon in your area. It helps to here another contractor suggest the same options for correction of your concerns. May I suggest a member of the ASAPS. They are experts in revisional cosmetic surgery. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Otoplasty?

+1

Much of what can, or should, be done will depend on exactly what your concerns are. You are doing the right thing by following up with your plastic surgeon; communicate your concerns/questions in a calm/constructive fashion.

Not happy after otoplasty

+1

At three to four months following your otoplasty, there most likely is still some healing taking place and the appearance of your ears could still change.  Sometimes, it can take six to twelve months to see the final result.  I would recommend following up with your surgeon (as you have planned) and discussing your issues at that visit.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon