It's Now Been 2 1/2 Weeks Since Surgery and I Have As Much Discomfort As 1 Week After Surgery, Normal?

It's now been 2 1/2 weeks since surgery and I have as much discomfort as 1 week after surgery. I have a lot of pressure under the bridge of my nose that goes away momentarily if I gently touch both sides of my nose. I also can't breathe very well and have been getting bad headaches daily. Is this normal recovery or should I be concerned?

2 and a half weeks after any rhynoplasty any bother should have already dissapeared

+1

talk with your PS  perhaps  you would need a thomography   to discard  any anomaly, meanwhile please try not  to do any exercesise,the  most commun complication it is internal obstruction by staying  togethere the turbinates with  the septum

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Slow resolution of discomfort after rhinoplasty is not really that uncommon.

+1

Most patients do not have a lot of discomfort after rhinoplasty. However the resolution of swelling and the discomfort that goes along with it can be very deliberate. There is nothing in the photograph it is alarming.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,25-atlanta-rhinoplasty.htm

Discomfort after nose job

+1

typically the first week after rhinoplasty is quite uncomfortable. later on, you should notice a slow and gradual improvement of your symptoms. if you are not getting better, i would recommend that you go see your surgeon for an evaluation. having said that, however, it is not uncommon for discomfort to last 2, 4, 6, even 8 weeks after surgery.

Symptoms following a rhinoplasty

+1

You should as your surgeon for suggestions to give your symptomatic relief.  A cold water humidifier and limited use of Afrin may be beneficial.  Ask your surgeon before beginning any treatment regimen.