Itchy Swollen Bumps 2 1/2 Months After Radiesse and Botox?

I had Botox 3 months ago & radiesse a week later. Botox in brows & around mouth. Radiesse in brow furrow, on cheek bones & naso-labial. A little immediate pain & swelling. I loved the results of both & no adverse reactions. Little radiesse deposit in the deepest part of my brow wrinkle, but you can't see it, it looks smooth, you can only feel it. But, past 6 days I have developed 3 hard, itchy lumps in forehead & brow (not at injections). Using cortisone cream. Is this related to the fillers??

+1

Because it's been months later after having your injectables, it's likely unrelated. If it were an allergic reaction, this would have occurred immediately. Contact your medical provider or dermatologist for an in person exam to be evaluated. 

Best of luck 

bumps after Radiesse and Botox

+1

As  you described the bumps you have now are not in the areas of injections. It would be rare to be related to either the botox or radiesse but please see your doctor who injected you for a more precise evaluation. You may need to be referred to a dermatologist, if you haven't already seen one, to determine what the origin of the bumps is.

Ronald Shelton, MD

+1

Seems unrelated but you should be seen by the MD that did the injections just to be certain.  If needed, they may refer you to a dermatologist.

Bumps after Botox and Radiesse

+1

No, not related. If you were going to have an allergy or something, it would have occurred immediately after the filler and Botox, not months later. Also, you noted the bumps are not at the injection areas, so this is something else. Consider making an appointment with a dermatologist to have these checked, but no they are not related. Make sure you're applying the hydrocortisone after cool water. The cool water helps break the skin's barrier and allows the hydrocortisone to be absorbed and utilized better in the skin.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD