Itchy, Irritated Skin After Abdominal Liposuction

is it normal to have the skin on my stomach peeling 2 weeks after liposuction? I just took off the compression garment yesterday and the skin has been peeling and flaking. Is this normal, Should i call my doctor?

Itchy peeling skin on abdomen

+1

It is not normal for the skin under the compression garment after liposuction to be peeling. Either there is a reaction to a disinfectant used, or you might be reacting to the compression garment material. You did not mention itching as a bothersome symptom so you may not have such a reaction, but prolonged moisture under the garment could cause the peeling. Do call your doctor as you should be checked.