Itchy Bumps 1 Week After 2nd E- Light Hair Removal?

I have developed some itchy red bumps 1 weeks after my 2nd E-light hair removal treatment. Nothing happened for the 1st treatment, and it is the same lady doing it. She told me she even lowered the energy a little for the 2nd treatment. Nothing happen after the treatment but only after 1 week after the treatment. The worst part is, I am going to the beach 2 days later, what should i do now?

Laser Hair Removal - Itchy Bumps

+1

Thank you for your question. Itching after laser treatment is common with hair removal.  Some  of the hair is just having difficulty falling out, and for some people, Claritin, Zyrtec, or other antihistamine,  and or cortisone cream to the affected areas can reduce the itching.  Just use of a moisture cream to the treated area can help.  Symptoms should subside in 2-3 weeks. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery and for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist