Itchiness and Pain 5 Days Post-op of a BL&BA Submuscular Normal?

My PS gave me 30 Vicodins 500/5 and I am in so much pain I finished them in 6 days (taking one every 3-4 hrs bc I could hardly move). I am now with bilateral pain in the muscle pain and back pain, I was taking arnica 30x and I broke out with a rash, I am taking 3-4 Advil but it hurts my stomach ..... What should I take over the counter? Are there any home remedies I can do? Or should I call for a refill? (P.s. I am 6 days post-op)

You should call or see your PS and they will get you on the right meds. Some of these symptoms can be normal but the itching is usually from the pain medicine.