Itching Normal After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I recently had liposculpture with a Brazilian butt lift. Now I itch all the time, everywhere. My booty is nice, but man I sure am itchy.

Itching after Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

I would pay a visit to your plastic surgeon- it may be that you are having an allergic reaction to something.

Alternatively, it may be that your skin is simply dry- this is a common cause of itching after surgery when garments are used. 

Itching after surgery

+1

Itching after surgery can be due to the healing process.

You could be allegic to some medication you are taking . SEE YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON

Itching not usual after Brazilian

+1

Check with your plastic surgeon to see if there is another reason for your itching.  You may be allergic to a medication or surgical garment.

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Itching after Cosmetic Surgery

+1

Fat Transfer to the buttocks (Fat Butt Augmentation / Brazilian Butt Lift) has nothing to do with generalized itching.

You may want to check and see if you are allergic to Latex (which may be present in your compression garment, or are allergic to something you are taking (?pain pill, ?antibiotic). Even use of a new detergent or bed sheets may result in such symptoms.