Top Rhinoplasty Surgeon for a Special Case? (photo)

Hi All gurus, I'm from Italy and have a very wide nasal tip and thick skin. My objective is to narrow it and slightly shorten it. I reviewed all the before/after pic here and in some other advised US doctors websites but did not find any case really applicable to me! I need your valuable advice about the top 3/5 names of most certified and experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in USA with before/after cases VERY similar to show me before to cross the ocean! Help!

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform this procedure. You also have the option to browse by location.

Hopefully this helps!