Top Rhinoplasty Surgeon for a Special Case? (photo)

Hi All gurus, I'm from Italy and have a very wide nasal tip and thick skin. My objective is to narrow it and slightly shorten it. I reviewed all the before/after pic here and in some other advised US doctors websites but did not find any case really applicable to me! I need your valuable advice about the top 3/5 names of most certified and experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in USA with before/after cases VERY similar to show me before to cross the ocean! Help!

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform this procedure. You also have the option to browse by location.

Hopefully this helps!

Rhinoplasty options

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, but you do appear to have very thick skin which will limit the amount of narrowing possible.  There are many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons capable of helping you.  In general look for a surgeon with 10+ years of rhinoplasty experience and one who performs >100 rhinoplasty procedures per year