I had Restylane injections on my lower lip and after about 6-8 hours later it started really swelling. Is this normal? (photos)

I had restylane ( 1/2 dose) injections on my lower lip and after about 6-8 hours later it started really swelling...as soon as the doctor did it I asked him to take it out with another syringe,and I now look like this! Please help..I have to take the kids to the nursery this morning and don't want to get out of the house...help!

Swelling and bruising is a common side effect of lip injections and can last approx. 2 weeks.

Swelling and bruising is a common side effect of lip injections and can last approx. 2 weeks. Sleep with your head slightly elevated and apply cold compresses for 10 mins several times a day. Arnica montana tablets can help to reduce swelling and bruising. 

All the Best. 

If the swelling does not subside in 2 weeks, schedule a follow up with your injector to be assessed.