Am I a Good Candidate for Fillers? Sagging Eyes

Hey everyone, I am 25 and have prominent tear troughs. Will a filler fully eliminate the tear trough line under my eyes? What could the negative effect be of fillers? when I squint, the line is not present. When i cover the line with concealer, it masks the line well. I have included photos in all kinds of light. I would like to go with a gradual approach as I am only 25. Thanks

Filler for Tear Trough

+1

Your changes are subtle, but filler could improve the tear troughs.  Most use Restylane for this area.  There is sometimes bruising after injection into this area.  Speak with your plastic surgeon for all of the risks for filler injections.