9 Months Post Op and I Think my Implants Have Not Dropped All the Way? (photo)

I had a breast reduction in 2007. I had bad scarring, I decided to get implants and scar revision. I had my surgery in March 2012. They started off very high, especially the right one. Now it seems that they are stuck int he middle. I have loose skin at the bottom and in the inside. My scar has caved in and it tucks under the implant . It also looks like they are moving outward and too close to my armpit. When I lift my arm I can see the round implant. Is there a fix for this?

Breasts after implants after reduction in the past

+1

The concavity medially may be from removal of too much tissue during the reduction.  The righjt breast implants also looks like it is displaced a bit laterally.

Implants Not Dropped after 9 Months

+1

Preoperative photos and an exam would be needed to answer this question.  Sometimes, plastic surgeons inherit a skin envelope that cannot be easily corrected with a breast augmentation and scar revision.  The orginal breast reduction may have taken too much fullness medially or had poor scar placement or shape.  Hard to give precise advice on this.

9 Months Post Op and I Think my Implants Have Not Dropped All the Way?

+1

Thank you for your question and for the photos. The tattoo does make it a bit difficult to evaluate the implants for symmetry. On the frontal view, they look pretty even. Of course if there is loose skin on the lower pole, that might not show in a photo, but will on examination. The implants appear to be centered on the nipples and areolas. 

When you elevate the arms, the pectoral muscle will compress the implant and will flatten it and move it outward, pretty much in all patients with sub-muscular implants. From the photos, this does not appear to be any more than expected A fix would be to move these to above the muscle, perhaps under the fascia, but that has its own risks, particularly a higher rate of capsular contracture. 

These issues are not easy to sort out on line. An in person discussion with your surgeon is a better option. All the best.