Will Isolaz Work on Sensitive Skin?

I have some mild scarring but also break out on occasion (as much as nodular acne). For the most part the actual breaking out part has passed, but i have light scars all over the place that make it impossible to go without makeup (without feeling super self conscience)would really love to have skin that looks kind of decent at least. I have very sensitive skin (both to touch and product, however my skin has been relativity calm. Is Isolaz the right treatment for me?

Isolaz and sensitive skin

+1

Isolaz is a great treatment for acne in a patient with sensitive skin since only water is used during the treatments, no other chemicals.  Isolaz is for active acne.  If you only have red marks left, Isolaz or intense pulsed light treatment can help the redness fade more quickly, but it will fade on its own with time.  If you have actual depressed scars, consider Fraxel Re:store laser treatments.

Toronto Dermatologist

Isolaz on sensitive skin

+1

In our practice, Isolaz has worked very well in improving acne in sensitive skin. I would recommend finding a provider that is experienced with the setting options that would adequately treat sensitive skin. The profusion option with Isolaz allows excellent deep hydration and anticomedogenic treatment.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon