Is it Possible for a Healthy Woman to Get a Breastlift, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift All in One Day?

i want to get my surgery done in america as i'm from the uk i was wondering if this is realistic?

This combination of tummy tuck and breast lift is common

+1

This combination is something we do not infrequently, and takes 4-6 hours depending on the complexity of the tummy and breast procedure. It's not a particularly long operation combination as these things go. The "Brazilian" part of it doesn't take very long at all as it's just some fat grafting done at the end of the case in most instances.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Brazilian Butt Lift together?

+1

Yes it's possible, BUT to be done safely it takes two teams of surgeons and an expert anesthesiologist in a major hospital. The cost will exceed $50,000. We wouldn't even try to do that in 2 days at my practice. Our patients would have the Brazilian Butt Lift ($6980) on day 1, the  Tummy Tuck ($5346) on Day 2, and the Breast Lift ($5560) on day 3 and leave Tahoe on Day 4 with a total cost of $17,886. We have done many large combinations this way with a 35 year perfect safety record. If you are from the UK you should stay in California for two weeks after and have weekly check-ups before returning home. Don't forget to get up and walk down the aisle in the airplane every hour during both flights. The flights can be more dangerous than the surgery if you don't!

Lawrence Foster, MD,FACS,FICS

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to perform a breast lift, tummy tuck and BBL in a healthy woman during one operation

+1

It is quite common to peerform more than one procedure at the same time. In your case, as long as you are healthy and have had an appropriate physical exam and blood testing and you are at an appropriate weight, you should  be able to undergo the three procedures that you desire. We often perform these combinations as one operation. The advantages include:

one operation, one anesthesia, one recovery period and it's usually more economical.You need to make certain that you have the properly credentialed surgeon with extensive experience. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

As more procedures done at same time as most elongation surgical time as higher risk

+1

even you are a healthy woman, you must get very clair than plastic surgery it is not a competition marathon, you should not to risk i would rather choose to let the  breast lift for a second operation and  do easealy the  another 2 items at same time

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast, abdomen and butt at once

+1

My practice is in West Palm Beach, Florida. At L.A.Vinas MD, PA, we do combination surgery like you have described quite often. You will have to be healthy and undergo a preoperative medical clearance. The procedure is done as an outpatient with tumescence and the Harmonic scalpel technology for reduced surgical time and a better recovery period.I use a very small catheter attached to a pain pump to help with the muscle spasms after surgery. We keep our patients at "The Secret Garden" for recovery.When done properly, the surgery should not take more than 3-4 hours and you will look great. Thanks, Luis Vinas MD, 

Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift Combination Surgery = Mommy Makeover

+1

Yes it is possible for a healthy woman to get a Breast lift, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift all in one day.  In my practice I try to limit surgeries to less than 6 hours to decrease risks. The procedures that you mentioned can all be done in that time period so I would consider one surgery.In many ways it makes sense as liposuction is often done at the same time as abdominoplasty and the fat harvested is best used right away for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  To minimize anesthesia and surgical time but not your results I also use a second surgical assistant (surgeon, PA, or RNFA) to decrease total OR time. It is important to  go over the increased risks associated with combining procedures and make sure they have a complete informed consent prior to doing it in one stage and take special measures to prevent venous clots.In your case, except on rare occasions my total OR time would be less than 6 hours for these procedures that you are considering.
Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/?s=mommy+makeover&submit=Search

Tummy tuck breast lift and Brazilian butt lift at one setting?

+1

As always, it is difficult to answer this without more info and photos. What you wish does not sound unreasonable if you are not terribly overweight, and if the fat for the butt lift can be harvested from the areas already being operated. If enough fat can be harvested from the excess tissue that will be removed for the tummy tuck with some more from the flank area, all the more reasonable. 

Look for a surgeon who can do this in about 4 hours or so. If the surgeon needs 8 hours, it's too much for one setting.

Best wishes, and good luck.