Is it Possible for Me to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift then Get a Tummy Tuck After? (photo)

i want to get brazilian butt lift,tummy tuck and a breast lift w/implant's but i'm finding it difficult to find a surgeon who doe's any two procedure's like how i want it. so is it possible for me to get a brazilian butt lift then after get a tummy tuck? the reason for wanting a tummy tuck is so i can obtain a flat abdomen and to have some of the stretch mark's gone aswell but i'm thinking will i have enough skin after having lipo from the butt lift?

Procedure sequence

+1

The answer to your question is yes.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Body contouring

+1

You are a good candidate for body contouring surgery including the abdoomen, the liposuction around the love handles, and lower back and fat transfer to the buttock. All can be done in one session.

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

+1

Hello. I routinely perform a Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck in the same surgery. It appears from your picture that you are right on the line of needing a Tummy Tuck. For this reason, I would recommend that you undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift first and then decide whether you need the Tummy Tuck when you recover. Liposuction only removes fat, not skin, so the amount of skin for a Tummy Tuck is not an issue. You will need to perform the Breast Lift and augmentation in a separate procedure as well.

Since you are undergoing multiple large procedures it is especially important that you use a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in these procedures.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD