Should the Scabbing be Hard or Soft 1 Month Post-Op TT? (photo)

I have 3 spot's scabbing should I keep them covered with triple and bandages or let them dry and stay hard . My PS said every thing looks good and I'm healing good with NO infection . Always good to get more than one op.oh yeah I'm 3 week's 4 day's post op.

Scabs post tummy

This is not uncommon.You are probably spitting out soem of the sutures your doctor placed to close the incision.just keep it clean and cover it so youer clothes do not irritate it but this will resolve with time.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon