Is This Possible? TT and Lipo 1 Year Ago, No Bruising, no Lipo Scars? (photo)

I had a tummy tuck & lipo on my inn/out thighs & back 1 yr ago I had no bruises anywhere,odd because I bruise very easily. I can't find any lipo scars. My thighs don't look any different to me & I still have fat on my back. I do not believe any lipo was done. 54 135 lbs I asked the Dr. he told me that what I'm seeing on inner thighs is excess skin & that back fat is fibrous & hard to get rid of. Could another Dr verify that lipo was done or not *spot on my left leg is not from surgery Thanks

Post Lipo scar/bruising

+1

If you are unhappy, I would suggest getting your full operative report and taking it to another  plastic surgeon to get a second opinion, At the very least this will allow you to bring up your doubts/concerns and either have them confirmed or put your mind at ease.

Is This Possible? TT and Lipo 1 Year Ago, No Bruising, no Lipo Scars

+1

If you are so unhappy that you think you did not have lipo seek in person second opinion so the scars can be located if present. 

Was lipo really done, no scar or bruise?

+1

For a surgical liposuction procedure there must be place where the cannula went in. If you have serious doubts about what if anything was actually done during your liposuction you can always get a second opinion. You surgical record may also help you sort things out.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/tummy-tuck

Liposuction

+1

I would recommend getting a second opinion from another board certified plastic surgeon. You can also ask your plastic surgeon who performed the liposuction, for an operative report of your procedure. This can help you to better understand what was done and what was not done.

Web reference: http://www.lookyounger.net

You should have had some swelling and tenderness after lipo

+1

Although bruising is not a must after lipo some mild amount is common.  Almost always present, however, is some amount of swelling and tenderness after surgery regardless of what type of liposuction was performed.  

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/tummy-tuck.cfm

Hello

+1

It would be better to be examined in person to be able to give you adequate advice. You need to go see another PS for a second opinion, if your questions a surgeon.