5"3 102 lbs 32B --> 300 CC mod + profile a good choice? (photo)

I am 5"3 and about 102 pounds. I am a 32B. Although I am skinny, I've been told by 2 surgeons that I have "adequate breast tissue." I am deciding on getting 300 cc saline mod + profile. Do you think I can achieve a natural look and feel? Also, to prevent wrinkling as I am thin how many CCs should I overfill by? Keeping in mind I want the most natural result as possible. Lastly, I am prone to keloid/hypertropic scarring (silicone scar too long). Which incision is best in this situation? Thanks!

Implant Size

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Best Breast Implants for My Frame?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals, you should consider the use of so-called gel implants given your body type and goals. 

Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, the next step would be  to communicate your goals  carefully with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Choosing the right breast implant

+1

In order to choose the right breast implant for you, it is best to go for an in office consultaton. During the consultation an exam is performed to analyze your anatomy and then a review of your goals of surgery are discussed to select the appropriate implant for you.

Choosing Breast Implant Size

+1

Dear Babyboo,

It is impossible to provide you with a solid answer to your questions without current photos and physical examination.

Nonetheless, if you are looking for the natural look and feel then you will have to consider the silicone implant. As for the scarring, it depends on how much you will need and what could be achieved in your case. An armpit entry (incision) is the one with the least obvious scars for the right candidate. 

Your best bet is to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience who could provide you with the right tools to make a well informed decision.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Choice of breast implants

+1

A Preoperative photo would be helpful to advise you on your options. It looks like you have only provided photos of your goals (which appear very reasonable).

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Silicone implants can be done with minimal scarring

+1

If you are considering 300 cc implants, this can be done through the armpit so that there is no scar on your breast, the armpit scars beautifully and you can have a silicone implant which will give you a softer breat without the rippling of a saline.

(the scar is almost as small as if you had a saline implant)

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

The right procedure

+1

You have very natural looking breasts

i would recommend that you do not do any surgery

Web reference: http://beckermd.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon