Active FX /Total FX from an Opthamologist

She has tons of experience doing Active FX and Total FX, and had before and after photos of HER patients. She is an associate prof at Stanford School of Medicine and is an expert in Oculoplastics and has published tons of research. I really liked her and she has so far been the only surgeon who had actual before and after photos of her patients. I just want to be sure I'm not being stupid by going to an ocular plastic surgeon for this.

Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing Requires Meticulous Consideration of Individual Skin Type

+1

The key to achieve best clinical outcome from Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing such as ActiveFx, Mixto, Fraxel Repair is for your board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to put together a comprehensive pre-op and post-op skin care routine specific to your skin type. During your consultation on Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing, there should be a detailed discussion of possible complications and specific steps to prevent them. Ideally, your physician should have done at least 50 cases of Fractional CO2 Laser of your skin type as the major complication of Fractional CO2 Laser is post-inflammatory pigmentation and subtleties of laser energy, depth of laser penetration and pre-op and post-op skin care routines can make a significant impact.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/What_s_New.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon