Is Laser Hair Removal Possible for Redheads?

I had a consultation just over a year ago regarding hair removal (bikini), at the time I was given a 40% potential success rate. The reason being i am light skinned with red-blonde hair. I was wondering if there has been any improvement over the past year.

Bikini Hair

+2

In my experience even if you are a red head, the bikini hair is pretty close to dark brown or black. If that is the case with you, laser hair removal should definitely make a difference. You can always do a single session to assess any improvement. If you see some improvement in terms of slowing of the hair growth or decreased thickness of hair, then you could continue with the treatments. In any case, do it before hair becomes gray or white, because then you are unlikely to see any results.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon