Is Juvederm Ultra Plus Good As a Lip Filler?

It is, perhaps, the best

+1

It depends on your natural lip volume, but Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus are my personal favorites for lip augmentation. Restylane and Perlane are also safe options, but tend to give a stiffer look, but you may like that. Please discuss with your doctor.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Juvederm for lips

+1

I have found Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus, Restylane and Perlane all to be useful for lip augmentation. Ultra Plus and Perlane are thicker than their Ultra and Restylane counterparts and may last longer. The most important thing is the injector - I recommend an experienced physician in one of the cosmetic-oriented specialties such as head & neck plastic surgery and dermatology.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist

No

+1

No, this would be too thick to use as a lip augmenter. There are much better choices on the market such as Restylane, or Juvederm Ultra. 

Virginia Beach Dermatologist