Is It True That Caffeine Reduces Cellulite?

How could this be possible? 

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze reduces cellulite

+1

The reduction of cellulite is not going to come from caffeine. Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, caffeine does not reduce cellulite. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Caffeine does not reduce cellulite

+1

I'm sorry, but there is no solid evidence showing that caffeine reduces cellulite.  If you are serious about cellulite treatment, I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Caffeine does not cure cellulite

+1

Caffieine does not reduce cellulite.  We have seen improvement with Exilis radiofrequency therapy.

Robert Strimling, MD

If it were true everyone would move to Seattle!

+1

Starbucks stock would be saved if it were true that caffeine improves cellulite.  There is no science or evidence for this unfortunately!   If only it were true though!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS