Is It Helpful to Use Daily Grapeseed Oil on my Face?

I am currently using grapeseed oil as a mosturaizer at nights. and for mornings i use sunsblock with spf 7. Is this helping my skin at all?

Grapeseed Oil

+1

Grapeseed oil is a nice moisturizer. It is derived from the common wine grape and thus is not an expensive product. Most likely it is its high content of lenoleic acid ( a long chain fatty acid) that fortifies itself as a moisturizer. Like other grape products it can act as an antioxidant. I am quite sure it is doing your skin some good at night.

Unless you have Type V or above skin type, I would recommend a stronger sunscreen, say one with an SPF of 15.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist